Sunday, July 30, 2006

My Secret Pal Thinks Pink!


I just got a care package from my secret pal, Ashley! I was so excited to see all the goodies she crammed into the box. The main event was yarn I've been dying to try: Mango Moon viscose, in the cutest colors of pink/orange/yellow. I have no idea what to make. I really want to make something to wear, like a ponchette or shawl, but it may end up a scarf or handbag.
I'll keep ya posted! Ashley also made me a cute crochet hook holder that she sewed using a thriftshop wool sweater. It is lined in cute pink fabric and ties with an organza ribbon. I carry all my fave hooks in this, and it's so clever. She even has her own labels, and I'm totally envious. I must find out where she got these and have some made!! The care package also had pink bangles and little pink beads in it. Ashley, you went overboard on me, girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment