Monday, October 09, 2006

Which WIP should I concentrate on?

The gals from work and I are having a Stitch 'n' Bitch on Wednesday, so I need to figure out which of my many WIPs I will bring. It will probably end up being my Sweet Sweater, if I can work past the sleeves. I'm having a bit of problems it draping in the back. I think it has something to do with the number of stitches in the front and back being even. I believe I misread the original instructions, so I have a bit of tearing out to do. Once I get it going, I expect to whip this thing out and finish it this week.

I also suggested we create some hats for the Caps to the Capital project. I said I would bring some knit and crochet patterns to share. I personally would like to make 3. Maybe we can put Indiana on the map!

No comments:

Post a Comment