Sunday, September 09, 2007

Wake Me Up When September Ends

I've got 2 more weeks of super-intensive "boot camp" training for school, so my crocheting has nearly slowed down to a screeching halt!! I am a weekend warrior for the time being, and so, unfortunately I probably will be a woman of few words here at my blog. Please forgive me, but if I have only a few minutes here and there to spare, you know I choose crocheting over blogging. I will be back the last week of September, after I have completed the majority of my classroom training.

Here are some photos I'm sharing of past projects, completed yet forgotten:





I have 3 tests tomorrow, so back to homework. TTFN!

3 comments:

  1. very nice. Good luck with your exams. you have been tagged at:www.ummeyusuf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...........I love the work so far!! Hope you get some rest and a chance for crocheting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:45 AM

    What great projects...and I LOVE the pink top! :)

    ReplyDelete