Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A Crochet Labor Weekend

Wow! What an action-packed weekend! On Friday, my husband and I went to the Drag Racing Nationals in Brownsburg, Indiana. I had absolutely no idea what to expect, and the verdict is....I dig drag racing! Who knew?! Until you can experience how a funny car rattles your ass when it zooms by, you'll never know. It's just not the same on TV! It was unseasonably cold and deafening, but we had a blast!

Anyway, we live about an hour away, so in the car on the way to the track, I started and completed the back of my cardigan sweater.

Got home very tired and intoxicated, woke up early next morning, picked up the kids from grandma and grandpa's, and headed off to visit my family for the labor day holiday. My mom, dad and grandparents all live about 1 1/2 hours north of us, and guess what? Got one side of the cardigan front done in the car. While I was there visiting, I there, finished the other half and started on 1 sleeve.

We came home Sunday, but it was nice to visit with everyone, including my sister and BIL, and my niece and nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment