Monday, August 27, 2007

Wanna peek at my Fat Bottom?


My Fat Bottom Bag, that is!

Wish I had a good photo to show you, as you can see, the ones I took don't do it justice. This handbag is the most functional I have ever made or even owned. It holds SOOOOOOOO much in it, and I'm not kidding!

I will begin making my second Fat Bottom Bag (here on out, referred to as FBB), and will do a better job at taking photos after it's done. I need to make a decision on what yarn to use (ahem, that I already own) and what fabric I will use to line it. This is a bag you definitely want to line if you plan on using, and I've heard you need no more than 1/2 yard.

Note: Made first bag with Lily Sugar 'n Cream in Buttercream Ombre, and took a bit over 2 balls to make.

Live and learn, though, because after carrying around my wallet, coin purse, makeup, hairbrush, digital camera, cell phone, bottle of H2O and 2 (count 'em) Nintendo DS Lites, on our recent trip up to Michigan, the thing is about as stretched out as my belly! Photos of belly not an option.

I've joined in another CAL at crochetville for FBB #2. Join me if you don't already have one of these babies in every color of the rainbow! Come on, you know you want to.


No comments:

Post a Comment