Monday, August 20, 2007

Catching up!

Wow! It's been 10 months since I last posted here! No doubt, I've been busy working FT and lots of crochet. I've gained a lot more crochet experience over the last year. It seems my hands are always hooking on at least one project at a time. I've made so many items, for myself, for gifts...I can't even recall them all to mention.

Looking back over some of these posts, I can also tell you that I have frogged quite a few!

The CAL sweater I was making, featured in earlier photos...well, I did finish it, but because of my choice of yarn, I looked like ELMO wearing it. It was frogged.

The Orange Slice motif sweater didn't make it. It's not frogged, but it's in a bag somewhere. I wasn't keen on gauge back then :)

Now that I am not working FT and am preparing to go back to school in September, I would like to lurk less and blog more. So, that's what I plan on doing. I'll be back soon to post photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment